What sets us apart from other preschool/ kindergarten programs?
- Our classroom approach embraces a mixed age learning environment. For more information read about it in our blog The Play Base.
- Small class size of 6:1 child to teacher ratio allows for an intimate learning experience.
- Core Curriculum values of: community, nature, independence, exploration, and investigation
- Instruction is facilitated by qualified Early Childhood Educators
- Off site experiences included in tuition
What is Open Studio?
Open Studio is our creative, open-ended play time. There are various activities set up throughout the space for children to enjoy. Each week, we set up a tactile table, a manipulative table, a craft space, a paint table, blocks and of course the easels.
What age is appropriate for Open Studio?
Open Studio is designed to engage and entertain children of all ages. Our weekly themes are planned with ages 1-10 in mind. We always have something out for the littler ones, but do not charge a fee for anyone under the ages of one.
How large is the space? Can you handle large groups?
We welcome groups to join us for any activities at the Clubhouse. We do ask that you give us fair warning so that we can better serve you by supplying appropriate activities for your age group and additional staff. Have a group of 10 children or more? Why not book a private event? We can arrange a date and time that is convenient for everyone!